The Trak Racer TR120 is motion-ready, contact us for options and assistance in selecting the best performing and cost-effective motion system. Don’t settle for just moving your seat. Get that whole frame moving!
TR120 FLIGHT SIMULATOR OVERVIEW
The TR120 is a unique beast and has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets - mounted to the side for additional support.
Heavy-duty anodized black 90-degree brackets connect the frame and laser cut carbon steel plates allow you to attach your peripherals. The TR120 supports the strongest Direct Drive Force Feedback systems on the market and of course, is also Belt Drive Wheel Ready. The TR120 is pre-drilled and suitable for all popular flight yokes, controls and rudders as well as sim racing peripherals like steering wheels, pedals and shifters on the market. The Trak Racer accessory range is also constantly evolving to offer over 30 add-on options including speaker mounts, monitor stands, bass shaker mounts, keyboard mounts and more. Designed and Engineered in Australia.
Key Benefits of TR120:
- Rigid 120mm x 40mm thicker-walled Aluminium Extrusion Profile - Anodized Black
- Side-Mounted Wheel Uprights with 120 x 40mm Heavy Duty Brackets
- Shifter Mount and Over-sized Support Profile (for Sim Racing)
- Over 30 optional accessories
- Includes Seat Slider, Colored Dust Strips and Heavier Duty Brackets and Fixings
Adjustable Rudder/Pedal Mount Features
- Constructed from high quality extruded aluminium
- 580mm wide and 1,445mm long
- Low ground clearance with hardwood rubber floor protectors
- Finished in black anodized high-quality aluminium
- Adjustable Pedal Mount
- Unique Bracket Design allows you to position the pedal low or in a high position and also slide for fine-tuning
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand rudders and pedals
- The unique Bracket Design allows you to position the rudder or pedal low or in a high position and slide for fine-tuning
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction,
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand rudders/pedals
- Flight Sim Control Mounts (left and right) and Supports
- Yoke/Wheel Mount
- Rudder/Pedal Mount
- Universal Gen 2 Shifter Mount and Over-sized Shifter Support (for Sim Racing if desired)
- BONUS Rubber Feet to protect floors
- Set of 10 Cable Ties
- Red Coloured Strips
- All Mounting Screws, Brackets and Fixtures included
- Assembly Tool Kit Included
- Premium Seat Slider Rails
Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight Simulator of Airbus Aircraft
- Includes all aluminium profiles and mounting gear
- The main Chassis is an 8-Slot 120 x 40mm profile
- Steering wheel uprights are 8-Slot 120 x 40mm profiles
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.
If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.